LazyLibrarian is a program to follow authors and grab metadata for all your digital reading needs.
The current source repo is https://gitlab.com/LazyLibrarian/LazyLibrarian.git
Releases(Tags) are at https://gitlab.com/LazyLibrarian/LazyLibrarian/tags
Bug reports at https://gitlab.com/LazyLibrarian/LazyLibrarian/issues
And finally Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/LazyLibrarian/
Right now it's capable of the following:
- Import an existing calibre library (optional)
- Find authors and add them to the database
- List all books of an author and mark ebooks or audiobooks as 'wanted'.
- LazyLibrarian will search for a nzb-file or a torrent or magnet link for that book
- If a nzb/torrent/magnet is found it will be sent to a download client or saved in a black hole where your download client can pick it up.
- Currently supported download clients for usenet are :
- sabnzbd (versions later than 0.7.x preferred)
- Currently supported download clients for torrent and magnets are:
- When processing the downloaded books it will save a cover picture (if available) and save all metadata into metadata.opf next to the bookfile (calibre compatible format)
- The new theme for the site allows it to be accessed (and usable) from devices with a smaller screen (such as an iPad)
- AutoAdd feature for book management tools like Calibre which must have books in flattened directory structure, or use calibredb to import your books into an existing calibre library
- LazyLibrarian can also be used to search for and download magazines, and monitor for new issues
- Offers opds interface for ebook clients to browse and download books.