LazyLibrarian runs by default on port 5299 at http://localhost:5299
Linux / Mac OS X:
- Install Python 2 v2.6 or higher, or Python 3 v3.5 or higher
- Git clone/extract LL wherever you like
- Run "python LazyLibrarian.py -d" to start in daemon mode
- Fill in all the config (see docs for full configuration)
- Docker (sasquatters)
- Config (sasquatters)
- LazyLibrarian, Calibre, Calibre-Web, Booksonic Installation Guide v1.0 (gmhowell)
For config options see the configuration docs.
Auto updates are available via interface from master for git and source installs, and some docker images.
If installed from a package (deb, rpm, snap, flatpak) please use your package manager to update.
rpm deb flatpak and snap packages are built for each release
- The snap package is confined to users home directory, so all books and downloads need to be accessible from there too.
- Install the snap package with flags --devmode
- The flatpak is installed with flatpak install lazylibrarian_1.x.x.flatpak
- to run, use flatpak run org.flatpak.LazyLibrarian
- AUR package available here:
- QNAP LazyLibrarian is now available for the QNAP NAS via sherpa.