Most of these are pretty selfexplanatory.
- [Shutdown] Shuts The system Down
- [Restart] Restarts LazyLibrarian
- [System Info] Gives some version and system info. Helpful for debugging.
Startup cmd: ['/usr/bin/python', '/app/lazylibrarian/LazyLibrarian.py', '--datadir', '/config', '--nolaunch'] Interface: bookstrap Loglevel: 3 Sys_Encoding: UTF-8 git_repo: lazylibrarian git_user: dobytang git_branch: master latest_version: a4fd6e6241cb9cb8427ffd732fa53a6abd13a68b git_updated: Mon Oct 22 19:49:21 2018 current_version: a4fd6e6241cb9cb8427ffd732fa53a6abd13a68b commits_behind: 0 install_type: git auto_update: 1 Python version: ['2.7.15 (default, Aug 16 2018, 14:17:09) ', '[GCC 6.4.0]'] Distribution: ('', '', '') System: Linux Machine: x86_64 Platform: Linux-4.18.8-unRAID-x86_64-with uname: ('Linux', '23c4ed4cd40f', '4.18.8-unRAID', '#1 SMP Sat Sep 15 09:15:50 PDT 2018', 'x86_64', '') version: #1 SMP Sat Sep 15 09:15:50 PDT 2018 mac_ver: ('', ('', '', ''), '') urllib3: 1.24 requests: 2.20.0 tls: TLS 1.2 cherrypy: 3.6.0 sqlite3: 3.24.0 unrar: DLL version 8 openssl: LibreSSL 2.7.4 pyOpenSSL: 18.0.0 cryptography: 2.3.1 magic: missing
- [Job Status] Shows status of all jobs. Has Options to stop current running jobs and restart jobs
- [DB Stats] Shows some database statistics
- Cache Details: How much data was expired or not found in cache
- Sleep details: How much time was spend honouring api limits
- GoogleBooks API calls: Getting book genre and descriptions, shows if blocked
- Authors: Status counts, Empty: no books downloaded, Blank: no titles listed, Overdue: cached data too old
- Ebooks and Audio: Status counts
- Series: Empty/Full counts, Blank: no titles in series
- Magazines: Empty: magazine titles with no issues
- Genre/Description: NoGenre: We haven't looked for it X_Genre: Sources returned "Unknown"
- Language/ISNB: How many books without info
- [Check Version] Check to be sure LazyLibrarian is running latest version. if not it asks if you want to upgrade.